Housing Rules & Commands
Finally, we can use House Plugin and you can claim land on build server. Here is you need to know:
- Every player(including builders) can claim only 1 land at the time.
- You can claim land minimum 10 width, 10 height or total 100 blocks. Trying claim land below any this values will not allowed to claim.
- You can claim land maximum 250 width 250 height or total 25000 blocks. Trying claim land above any this values will not allowed to claim.
- Regions can not override(or overlap) any region(included Build World Spawn Region that marked with 3x3 tiles, not included region that covers entire world). You can check existing regions with
- You can allow or disallow users and groups to build in your region.
- /house - Shows your current home count and help.
- /house info - Shows the information of region you are in. You must be inside of any house region to execute this command.
- /house scan - Shows houses claimed in your area for 10 seconds. You need hold a wire(or wire tool) to see regions.
- /house define - Starts the defining process. You need wire(and wire tools) to mark region by placing wire or you can use ice rod for marking. Tutorial at here.
- /house resize - If you not exceed maximum limit, you can extend your region with this command.
- /house delete - Deletes your house. You must be inside of your house to delete. After deletion, you can reclaim.
- /house setowner - Transfers the ownership. You must be inside of your house to delete and targeted user must not exceed any limits. After transfer, you can reclaim.
- /house share or /house unshare - (Un)Shares the house region with player. You must be inside of any house region to execute this command.
- /house sharegroup or /house unsharegroup - (Un)Shares the house region with group. You must be inside of any house region to execute this command.
This discussion has been closed.